Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Fed Ex envelope

We got the Fed Ex envelope from CCAI about 1pm today. We received 2 more pictures of Megan. They look pretty much the same as the initial picture except they are full body – chubby cheeks, lots of hair and no smile. Still very cute. We also received all the documents that are in Chinese and English. The most important document for the day was the “Letter of Seeking Confirmation from Adopter”. We had to sign the form saying that we accepted Megan and Fed Ex it overnight back to CCAI. Then the travel plans can get started.


The emotional high has started to extinguish and this afternoon I was exhausted. I didn’t want to take a nap, but by 4pm I couldn’t wait any longer. I felt much better after a ½ hr. nap.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is Gwyn and Dale Heglund received a notice about your newest daughter! How exciting! She is beautiful! I just started a blog myself and it feels good to be doing something while I wait. Our login date is April 27, 2006. Yeah a bit hard that we missed the cutoff date by one day but a bit exciting too. We know, barring some castastrophy, that July will be the month! This will be our first child and Paul and I will be married 13 years in July. Who said 13 was an unlucky number? I look forward to watching your undates and the day you get to hold Megan. Congratualations! Gwyn and Paul

    ReplyDelete