I feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster that doesn't level off in the middle for very long. I spent some more time today trying to get contact info. for the USCIS. I tried an email, but got an automated response that wasn't helpful. I don't expect to hear from a real person. I called the National Visa Center, but they haven't received our updated fingerprints. Can't say I'm surprised. It's only been 2 weeks. I just want to do everything possible to ensure we travel when we are supposed to travel. I think we are going to send another letter to USCIS telling them we actually have a referral and our earliest possible travel dates. Other than that, I think I just need to forget about it until Monday when we can talk to our social worker (she was out of the office this week).
I am trying to remind myself that God knew that this would be an issue 5 yrs. ago when we started this process and He must have some reason for it. I have to be careful that I don't concentrate on it for very long, otherwise I just feel exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment