Monday, June 7, 2010
Tomorrow our lives will change forever!
The girls and I were travelling home from Grandma Tammy’s today after spending the week at Mindy’s. I was frequently checking in with Brian to see what all the websites/chat rooms were saying. About 1030, he said that CCAI changed their referral box to “referred through 4/26/06”. Our agency is very conservative about making announcements, so we knew this was a very good sign, but we wanted more proof. Finally at about 1pm, CCAI put in their child referral section that they did received matches for their 4/24 and 25 families today! Oh my goodness! That’s us! The referrals are in Chinese, so they will translate them today. We received an email stating that they will start making phone calls after 11am tomorrow (6/8/10). I called Mindy, Susan Derry, and Markay. Mindy and Susan asked me how I feel and I said “I don’t know”. Later, when Brian and I were discussing it, he described it as a roller coaster of emotions. Crying tears of joy one moment and overwhelmed the next. All I can think about right now is that our daughter’s picture and info. are in the USA and we will see it tomorrow! I work until 3pm Tuesday (6/8), so I emailed CCAI about that and the best way to get ahold of us. I will have to tell my office co-workers that after 11am, my productivity is going down the drain. Tomorrow our lives will change forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment