Saturday, June 12, 2010
Orphanage Care Package
We have an opportunity to send a care package to our daughter at her orphanage. Last evening, we started shopping. The biggest things we are including is a small photo album and a disposable camera. We also picked up some onezies, socks, sleeper, bibs, and a rattle. I think I'm going to get some pants too. I was looking for a waffle weave blanket like the ones I used with the girls, but I couldn't find them. Apparently blankets have changed since we had the girls. All I could find was fleece and flannel. All the flannel ones we saw came in 4 packs. I just don't think I can buy those because I could just go to JoAnn's, pick out exactly the flannel that I want and make it myself. But as Brian said, "Do you have time?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment