Tuesday, July 20, 2010
No Clothes
We got more measurements of you that apparently are from today: ht.64.5cm, wt. 7kg, head circ. 42cm, chest circ. 43cm. You weigh 15.5 lbs. already! Should be almost 17 lbs. by the time we get to meet you. This evening I decided to go through some our baby clothes to see what needs to be washed. Well, when I went to my clothes buckets, I couldn’t find anything smaller than 12 months. So I called my sister and she doesn’t have it either. She reminded me that when I was going through my clothes buckets last winter and purging that I purged everything under 12 months. I don’t specifically remember doing that, but it is very possible. I never dreamed that I would need anything smaller than 12 months size at that time. Go figure! Guess I’ll have to go shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment