Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Finally!

After alot of hassle and frustration, we finally have confirmation that our new fingerprints were forwarded to Guangzhou.  It took 5 phone calls and alot of stress to figure this out.  We kept getting different answers to the same question.  When I called NVC tonight, I finally got the answer I should have gotten 2 weeks ago because of the info. was submitted on JUNE 21.  Of well, at least it's there.

Megan was 6 months old yesterday.  Hopefully by the time she's 7 months she'll be in our arms.  We went shopping today for several baby things:  bottles, nipples, diapers, etc.  Even Mikayla said it was fun to shop for baby stuff! 

We also got some other good news yesterday.  Our passports got to the courier a day earlier and therefore to the consulate for our visas earlier.  The best part is that we should have them back no later than Aug. 4.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment