Monday, July 26, 2010

Holding Pattern

Well, our passports are out of our hands for 2 weeks. Kinda nerve wracking! They should be back by Aug. 9. We’re in a holding pattern again with the adoption. Basically we’ve done all the paperwork we can until we get our travel approval. Then things will start at a sprint. Brian has been looking into possible flight connections.  From what we can tell, we will likely leave on a Wed.  We have been told to go through customs in Minneapolis and not Detroit. I’m trying to get some clothes figured out. Still haven’t found my 0-12 month clothes. I should really try to figure out more of what we are packing.

1 comment:

  1. If I remember right both my kids were wearing 12 month clothes at 6-8 months, but it sounds like a shopping trip is in your future! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete