Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fingerprints and Camping

I meant to post this yesterday, but we didn't get home until after 10pm.  We had our fingerprint appts. at 1 and 2pm.  I went first and Brian was able to come right after me.  Even the girls came up.  It all took less than 15 min.  It really is great that we are fingerprinted electronically so we know right away if the prints are good.  When we got home, I shot off a letter to USCIS to have them forward our prints to the US Visa Center and the US Consulate in Guangzhou ASAP. 

I have to work the entire holiday weekend, so Brian decided to take the girls camping at Turtle River State park about 20 miles from home.  This is his first camping trip with just the girls.  I did come out for about 3 hrs. after work.  They were coming home tomorrow.  The biggest part of the adventure is that it's currently raining (10pm).  Hope the tent is waterproof.

No comments:

Post a Comment