I ordered a baby book a couple weeks ago that is specific to Chinese adoption. It came in the mail Monday and I love it! We were able to pick the style of the fabric that is on the outside. We chose red brocade with pink flowers. It looks a little oriental. The part we really love is that the pages are so specific to a child adopted from China. It talks about the paperwork process, referral, adoption trip, readoption, etc. I even started writing some things in it. It is a 3-ring binder, so I plan to take one of the blank pages and make copies so I can add more stuff.
Tonight was the 1st night of the girls' ballet recital. They both did well. Grandma Marsha and Grandpa Roger came to see it tonight and Grandpa Ron and Grandma Tammy are watching Saturday night. Then ballet is done for another year. Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment