Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Am I disappointed?

I can honestly say that I am not disappointed that we didn't receive a referral this month. It really does work better timing wise for our referral to be in June.  The earliest that we would travel is in July.  This allows us to visit my sister in June, spend a good portion of the summer with just the girls, have 3-4 weeks with all of us home, and then Miranda and Mikayla will be back in school.

In the years past I wondered what it would feel like to be so close to our referral or to know we are in the next month. To be honest, I really don't feel much different than I did 3 yrs. ago. Of course we have done more planning, but I think somewhere in the deep cracks of my brain, I wonder if it will ever be real.

No comments:

Post a Comment