As you can see, we received some new pictures today. They were taken about 7/25/10, so she was almost 6 months old. She is obviously much happier inside than outside. :) We also found out that she is sitting up and is sleeping by herself in a crib. She is stilll in foster care and everything else is normal. We are getting so anxious to go and get her to bring her home!
Brian thinks she looks like a Weiss. One of our friends who is also an adoptive parent said, "Well........that's part of the attachment process." :)
Actually we have had about 4 families tell us she looks like Brian. I don't know if they were just teasing or what. :)

No, they weren't teasing. She does look like your husband. I LOVE THIS HAPPY FACE! :)
ReplyDeleteLots of my friends who have adopted kids bear some resemblance to them. I have one where the boy even has the same hair that sticks up like his dads. She is a cutie and I can't wait until you can bring her home!
ReplyDelete